Darking
view post Posted on 3/10/2008, 21:35 by: Darking

A.C M i l a n

Group:
Amministratore

Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends

POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends - Download HackRom:

HACKROM GIA' PATCHATA: Download
Potete iniziare a giocare con l'emulatore VBA ( Visual Boy Advance ).
Click qui per scaricare l'emulatore VBA

Wow, Questa hackrom è spettacolare, L'unica credo in circolazione dove è possibile ottenere tutti e dico TUTTI i pokemon leggendari. Si, pure Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai...e ovviamente Palkia DIalga...ecc

La Hack ha come rom di partenza Ruby, l'inizio è abbastanza simile infatti gl i starter sranno quelli, ma nel gioco potrete trovare pure pokemon di 4° generazione, Un incredibile Dark Lugia, e Addirittura Il Signore del Paradiso, che affronterete alla fine del gioco, Ben disegnato devo ammettere.

Questa è la storia in inglese:

~~~ Event Story ~~~
In the future, CELEBI saw BLITZ destroying RENTELBUD CITY with SHADOW LUGIA, and so it decided to go back in time to ask for help, and at the perfect timing, you were chosen to stop BLITZ, but you were just too late. Because you destroyed the balance of events in the future, you acquired the special key to restore everything as you went near the time of the future...

PALKIA appeared in FRANCIA FOREST to transport you in a different dimension, for BLITZ and KRONA asked PALKIA to do so, for they have something that will help you restore the balance in your dimension.

LUGIA was caught by ROYAL DARKNESS and planned to use this powerful PKMN to achieve their goal, to overcast the globe with darkness... But then you showed up and stopped them, for you fear that maybe the future will be the same that you have seen when CELEBI took you in a trip for a lifetime. But then, you realized you were the cause why BLITZ in the future was under SHADOW LUGIA's control and destroying the GENTO Region, and so you set your sight on getting things right and you decided to rescue BLITZ in DARK ISLE, just to prevent the future from happening, which so you did successfully.

Ecco alcune immagini:
redice
hooh
reignlegends_03-3

reignlegends_06-1
reignlegends_01-9

Qui vi inserisco un video con l'evento finale, quando avrete trovato tutti i leggendari l'ultimo sarà lui...

La rom è Stata crata By Destinedjagold di Pokemcommunity.com

LA GUIDA é STATA FATTA DA ME. LA COPIA E' VIETATA!

Edited by Darking - 11/11/2011, 23:25

21 replies since 3/10/2008, 21:35   16204 views